Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simple as they seem?


Men have always prided themselves in being simple beings. They claim that all we must do is "feed us, praise us, shower us with affection and we're yours!" And claim that women are the impossible ones. But as I watched him pull his car away from the driveway I couldn't help but wonder how the same man could be so affectionate and loving one day, and completely distant the next with no change in my behavior. Each day I do my best to feed him, praise him, shower him with affection but still at times I am pushed away. Are men as complicated as women?  
Are their simple appearances just a carefully planned act that has us all fooled?
And how does one begin a conversation about their man's feelings without instantly establishing a sarcastic wall? 
When is concern confused with female craziness?


No comments:

Post a Comment