Sunday, August 21, 2011

DIY adorable (cheap as you can) storage


I am the kind of girl who loves her entire wardrobe and massive shoe collection to be on display
So I have slaved away at making the most fashionable  and chic ways to store shoes, jewelry and clothes
Enjoy!

This is a DIY project that is easy as pie!
Alls you do is raid your grandmother's frames, and use acrylic paint
(I used white, but you could play around with colors!)
Paint with a large,coarse brush to give it the antique look
Find some hooks, (any old hooks) and hammer away for as many  hangers as you would like!

I used looped hooks for the smaller, matching ear ring holder.


Set to dry, and enjoy! 


My next major storage problem were my shoes 
Many, Many shoes.
I raided my parent's house, and found an old vhs/dvd rack that works beautifully!
 

Lastly, In my new abode there is not much room in the closet 
(much like a closet or half a closet in a dorm setting)
But I have the stylish solution! All for $9

Go to Wal-Mart, buy a hanging wardrobe, made for laundry rooms.

This allows you to display all your favorite pieces and  make lots more hanging room!



Voila!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment